Saturday, August 16, 2008

Catch Up

I have not posted in a while, mainly because I did not really feel like it, and I did not want to put aside the time to do it. So this is my post to catch up for the past month or so.

I went to Canada recently on a family trip, which was a lot of fun. We were delayed on the way back, but it was all right. At my friends house I was able to play Battlefield: Bad Company, which is an incredibly awesome game. I stayed up all night playing it with him and his friend. It makes me want to get an Xbox 360 of my own. I also just repaired my friend's hard drive that had 577 bad sectors on it. The sheer number blew me away. I believe he had a physical scratch, as 80% of the sectors were in one area. I told him to get a new one, or watch as his hard drive fails. Besides that, nothing has happened that I can think of right now. I'm enjoying the Olympics, and hoping Michael Phelps will get his 8th Olympic medal.

No comments: